Microbia X2 : 60 x 500 mg Capsules
Microbia X2 is extremely important in these times to help restore our innate immune response by eliminating opportunistic pathogenic microbials and promoting growth of commensal strains in our gut. Microbia X2 is a broad spectrum anti-microbial indicated for acute, severe or resistant fungal and bacterial infections and for the elimination of bacterial microorganisms.*
Microbia X2 can be used for acute infections or as part of treatment plans to eliminate resistant gastrointestinal, dermatological or respiratory microbial infections.
Studies show Microbia X2‘s effectiveness in inhibiting fungi and bacterial biofilm as well as eliminating multi drug resistant (MDR) microbial organisms. Microbia X2 supports a healthy human microbiome.*
- Reduces mould toxins/ mycotoxins*
- Inhibits biofilm formation*
- Promotes innate immune response*
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial*
- Fungal infections*
- Mould infections (Aspergillus)*
- Yeast infections*
- Dermatological conditions*
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) (Proteus vulgaris)*
- Periodontal disease*
- Oral thrush (Porphyromonas gingivalis) (Use Orally as well)*
- Gastrointestinal infections*
- Immune deficiency*
- Respiratory Tract Infections (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pneumoniae)*
Suggested Use: 2 capsules 2-3 times a day.
Combinations: Combine with PreBiotic-Bio and PaC.
Contraindications: Pregnancy, breast feeding. Strong antibacterial activity for acute conditions, not for long-term use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.