Indications: Low Testosterone, Libido, Erectile Dysfunction
Directions: 4 Capsules, 3 x day for 1-3 months.
Epimedii has shown to have the same effects as ED medications by dialating the blood vessels of the penis. Schisandrae strengthens the genital nerves which can help with premature ejaculation and frequent urination. Several of the other herbs help increase blood flow in general, create blood platelets, increase overall energy, and balance hormones.
- Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
- Zhi He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori Praeparata)
- Fu Pen Zi (Fructus Rubi)
- Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Jiu Cai Zi (Semen Allii Tuberosi)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis)
- Xian Mao (Rhizoma Curculiginis)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
Note: This formula has the herb, Zhi He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori Praeparata), which is processed with black soybeans.